This deformable mirror corrects the wavefront with nanometer accuracy.
To solve the various problems encountered with piezzo electric deformable mirrors, ISP SYSTEM has developed an alternative solution based on the injection of an accurate force network on thin reflective membrane. The forces are generated by electric actuators µAME designed and manufactured by ISP SYSTEM.
In consortium with PHASICS, ISP SYSTEM also offers adaptive optics loops for large lasers. The LASQUA consortium offers an easily adaptable solution for various lasers and provides support and methods according to the application (http://www.lasqua.fr/).
The MD-AME deformable mirror distinguishes itselves from the competition by an original and protected technology (three patents). It was designed to solve the issues encountered by users of intense Lasers, allowing a qualitative leap in the wavefront correction of femtosecond laser beams..
The MD-AME deformable mirror offers many advantages:
- Highly reduced hysteresis (factor 100),
- Print-through effect suppressed,
- Correction stable even unpowered
- Large amplitude of correction,
- Insensitivity of the mirror to electromagnetic interference,
- Excellent linearity of the actuators (> 99%),
- Easy replacement of the reflective membrane.